The objective of this website is to present our law firm to the public and to open a stable channel of communication with them, through the publication of current legal news in the “NEWS” area.
Please read the terms that govern the use of our website (www.steplawfirm.com) carefully before you decide to use it. The exclusive owner of this website is lawyer Thomas Karachristos.
The owner of the website reserves the right to amend or renew the terms and conditions of use without prior notice and undertakes to inform users through this page and/or by any other appropriate means, of any amendment, modification or addition is made. The modification or renewal will take effect from the time this change is posted on www.steplawfirm.com.
The annulation of any of these terms does not in any way affect the validity of the rest. Likewise, the non-exercise by the owner of the website of any of these terms and related rights does not imply a waiver of these rights.
Anyone who disagrees with any of these terms should and must refrain from using our website and the information contained therein.
- None of what is listed on our website can be considered legal advice directly or indirectly nor do they establish a professional relationship (client – lawyer) with our office.
- Although the information provided on our site is trustworthy, no warranty, express or implied, as to its accuracy, adequacy, completeness, legality, reliability, or usefulness, whether taken individually or separately or in their entirety. The information provided is subject to change and update, without the need for any prior notice.
- Our law firm is not responsible for any damage that may arise in connection with the use of the website or for the content of any reference or link to external websites and is not responsible for the content of the latter in any way. The risk of damage or injury is borne entirely by the user. Particularly:
- Our law firm and its associates a) are not responsible for the information itself but also for any inappropriate or incorrect use of the information on this website, b) assume no liability to any third party for the use it makes or the confidence it shows in this information, c) are not liable for any damage or loss (of any kind, for any reason, however caused) in any way from the use of this website, even if there has been a warning about the possibility of such damage.
- The law firm also bears no responsibility for information republished on it and attributed to third parties. Any opinion, advice, statement, service, offer, information, or content of any kind expressed or made available by third parties are attributed to them and do not necessarily reflect the views of our office.
- Likewise, it is not responsible for the content of any references or links to external websites and is not responsible for the content of the latter in any way. The risk of damage or injury is borne entirely by the user. These links are provided as an information service only. It is the user’s responsibility to evaluate the content and usefulness of the information received from other websites. You should address any concerns regarding any external linking to the administrator or webmaster of this site. If you choose to follow one of these links, the policies on this external page will take effect until you return to www.steplawfirm.com.
- Every text, idea, proposal, image, mark, distinctive feature, etc., contained in this website is a copyrighted work of Thomas Karachristos and its use in any way is prohibited, reproduced, reproduced, republished, copied, modified, distribution, even in part, without the prior written consent of the site owner. The user reserves the right to individually store and part of this content for personal use only and not for public or commercial use and always with a reference to its origin from www.steplawfirm.com. Otherwise, it is legally liable to the site owner.
II. COMMENTS POLICY
Most of the texts, published on the website of our office are subject to comments. However, our office reserves the right to activate approval or mitigation services or even prohibit comments and / or anonymous commenting.
The following should be noted:
a) Each comment represents its commentator only and does not reflect the perceptions of our office.
b) Insulting, defamatory or other illegal comments will not be tolerated in any case.
c) Under no circumstances will abusive comments addressed to the other commenters on our website be tolerated.
d) In addition to illegal comments, comments that are intentionally out of topic, irrelevant, provocative, and intended to provoke explosive reactions (Troll) or misinformation of our audience are prohibited.
Our office reserves the right to block unannounced and unjustified blocking of users for any reason.
III. LOCAL JURISDICTION AND APPLICABLE LAW
In the event of a dispute or any claim regarding this website, Greek law will apply, regardless of the nature of the dispute.